Choose Communications Networks That Lasts
Content marketing through a stand alone website amongst competition can be hard work. You may write the very best articles but if no one reads them it is pointless and discouraging. The days of tiered multi-site (spam) content to build backlinks and ranking are numbered as the search engine providers refine search algorithms to negate attempts to game their systems for higher rankings.
You may have read many of the thousands of articles and promises from coaches and providers that their systems of content marketing are superior for a variety of reasons. You will eventually realize that the essence of the message from the most experienced and knowledgeable providers is that if you wish to rank well in organic search must produce good content, that people want to use. Good content can be written, downloadable, in video or any other media, just as long as it is in the most suitable media for the type of information being conveyed at that time.
Your content marketing strategy must reach the correct audience at the right time, with words that person will at that moment best understand and with words that create engagement. To do this a single piece of content may need to be reshaped for different media, such as Twitter, Facebook, Linked in, Website, Newsletter or if published as a guest post on an external site. In each case all or part of your content may be reshaped for that audience.
It therefore follows that over time a firm must have access to multiple audiences if it intends to reach all its customers, stakeholders, influencers and communities. If in reaching these audiences the message is not received because your site is unknown, the effort is again wasted. Worse still after publishing your content, the article may never appear search engine results because your Google does not consider your site to be a trusted authority on the subject.
It is for this reason that Domain Authority Practices are used in conjunction with the production of good content. The quick explanation of this practice is to create additional sites that produce supportive content in and around the topics of your primary websites. As these sites utilizing Long Tail keyword optimization attract visitors and using links to the primary site refer traffic, search engines make note of this and the domain authority and trust flow ranking to the site begin to rise, which in turn improve results in the SERPS.
Get an Authorative Website network:
Multiple Web2.0 sites with existing DA/PA rankings repurposed for you
Multiple WordPress, Wix, Joomla,Drupal etc directed
Meaningful starter content/themes/Logos/Content Mandates for all sites
Tier 1,2,3 sites linked using Domain Stacking Principles over time
IFTTT And other automated posting services
All the important plug-in’s for security, management, filtering of spam and hack prevention
Email accounts, Login accounts
Social media integration
No IP footprint, Proxy and Virtual SEO PC farm
SEO, Google Analytics and Site management
Putting in place an Authoritive network does require specialist stills, and is a process conducted over a 3 month period for a number of important reasons. Firstly it must look like a natural build up to search engines. Second for the content to be of high quality it will need to be properly researched and developed over this period of time. Finally it must be released and discovered by real people and the organic increase in traffic is something you need to nurture.
This service includes a variety of facilities on the authority sites and some referrer sites:
- WordPress Site with a free or low cost responsive (mobile friendly) theme
- Put in place all essential plugins, installed AND CONFIGURED CORRECTLY including (but not limited to) our magic mix containing:
- Security protection, hacker protection, capture
- Full SEO platform with Content editing prompting (so people optimize content as it is entered)
- Analytics, Google Analytics, Site manager, Site map manager, XML markup
- Social plugins, content opt in features, linked to theme, create and link Twitter/facebook/Linked in
- Advertising, Landing pages, Call to action
- Blog along with a few filler posts for your niche so site looks established
- Product or service pages with content scraped from brochures or old website and new fresh images added that render on mobile devices
- Facebook pixel and Google Tag manager
- You Tube tracking with integration to Facebook pixel and Google Tag manager
WordPress is a great platform and is quite easy to understand. Once set up we can also train your people to run the site on a day to day basis.
The Benefits of using a Total TurnKey package include:
- You can learn by example, the site is set up using proven best practices, and when complete your team can follow these practices to manage the site.
- WordPress has thousands of plugins and thousands of themes and options that when you need a website quickly are very costly to wage through. The time it would take to self discover the best combination would exceed the cost of this service many times over.
- The speed at which the site is running helps give your team confidence and immediate visibility of the “end goal” of your project. Armed with that experience, your team can make better choices going forward. If you’re planning to take your new website to the next level or to integrate it as a part of your overall strategic differentiation this service will shave months and perhaps years of your organisational learning curve.
- Total TurnKey will show your staff and management by example exactly what it takes to have a great web presence and explain the new opportunities open to you
- Total TurnKey will manage training, handover and assist where needed in operational and executive strategy development.
Typical Use Cases
- A business that has had a website and needs to develop stronger SEO capabilities within the business
- A business with existing web site that needs to build a supporting network of linked sites or a APBN (Authoritive Private Blog Network)
- Expanding business that requires separate identities for affiliate or associated entities
- Expanding firm with branches or separate entities
- Association, Institute, Training, RTO, Charity or Non Profit organization that required integrated Website and Membership, Member Administration systems
If you’re serious about SEO and considering engaging a number of contractors to perform the various SEO tasks, you will soon realize that by using these firms you loose control of the actual data and digital assets. Further once you start with one firm, if you wish to use another provider it’s very hard to switch when you don’t have ownership of your intellectual properly.
Here is a really good place to start by use of your own Cloud Communications Network you can engage contractors who have specific skills and yet maintain ownership over your IP and digital assets. You own the equipment, and the passwords, the accounts and manage the logins and facilities accessible.
Network Access Storage
This service is unique in that (depending on your project requirements) could create many websites, blogs, social accounts, Web 2.0s all performing a specific task in driving traffic. Unfortunately this is the way the world is headed; good content marketing practices are the currency by switch companies will be valued in the years ahead. It’s a matter of keep up or get left behind.
If you have a small network of for example 5 sites, with 5 sites connected to these in a two tier layered structure, that’s 25 sites, that might need 10 unique IP addresses, perhaps over 20 user ID’s and passwords (that need to be unique enough to look natural), and you will soon discover you need different physical PC’s and Logins on local PC’s just to manage this.
A much better, cheaper and more robust approach is to use a Smart NAS (Network Access Storage) device.
The NAS devices from smikbox come preinstalled with Virtualization Station, a capability to host multiple Websites, Forums, Blogs, Cloud Management tools that are essential for your APBN. Smikbox also provide devices with multiple VPN / Proxy shielded virtual PC Farms so a user can be logged into multiple sites and locations with total IP address anonymity (very important). Without a smikbox NAS you would need to purchase between five and ten separate PC’s to maintain your network and freelancers/contractors would be logging into these PC’s with products such as Team Viewer. Instead you can employ contractors/freelancers from anywhere in the world and manage backup and redundancy effectively.
- Can I choose the theme if I wish?
- Once complete do I get all the logins and passwords?
- How long does it usually take?
ANSWER: Once you have purchased hosting and domain, it can be LIVE in 1 to 2 days
- Would I use the site as it is or do I need to do more to make it an effective website?
ANSWER: Once ready you could leave it untouched for 3-6 months as a Tier 2, 3 website, if Tier 1 or Main site its normal practice to be updating and adding new content so your audience see’s it as an effective resource.
- If I don’t have time to manage after its running, do you manage LIVE sites
ANSWER: Yes, we provide 3 levels of ongoing support which are broadly speaking, Emergency help (as needed), ongoing support and maintenance package and business consulting services.